UX Developer - GoodVision s.r.o. (Aug 2017 - Present)
GoodVision is a cloud-based software for mining events from camera recordings and their presentation in a meaningful way.
My responsibility is to develop GoodVision video insights frontend application using mainly:
Web Developer - C4P s.r.o. (May 2013 - Jan 2016)
Development of complex web-driven projects (http://www.onkoportal.cz, http://www.webakademie.cz, http://www.odbornykonzultant.cz) and mobile app development (SmartCongress). Database-related activities included both new database (re)design and also data migration tasks.
- PHP (mainly Nette Framework in conjunction with other various libraries),
- MySQL (introduced 'common' database system design which is separated from project-specific model),
- HTML & CSS (including bootstrap framework),
- C# (Windows Phone 8 application - BOD 2014, WFHSS 2014, BOD 2015),
- Java (Android app development & customization - BOD 2015).
Information System Developer - Neomax CZ s.r.o. (Feb 2013 - Apr 2013)
Participation in development of web-based information system for ISPs called Mikrobill (startup project). Worked in small team of 3 developers in total. Development has been abandoned due to insufficient demand.
- PHP (no framework),
- MySQL database design,
Some of the websites which I've been working on:
- Raw PHP (no framework, usage of internal legacy coded CMS),
- Basic Linux usage.